Policy is generally an intent, a set of rules and principles, adopted for ease of governance within an organization. It is fundamentally important for organizations to have implementable policies, as it forms a linking pin between the school management, teachers, students, parents, and the rule of law. An organization without a policy is an organization without control.
If there are no formal policies, then organization staff at any level would have no guidance on how to make the right consistent decisions. Imagine, a parent approaches a teacher, and requests to view her child’s answer script. If the school has no proper policy on Assessments, the choice on whether to show the answer paper might depend upon which teacher she spoke to, or whether the teacher she speaks to is having a bad day. In short, an absence of policy leads to inconsistency in decision making.
Besides, policies are also important because they help a school establish model operating procedures and create standards of quality for learning and safety, as well as expectations and accountability. Without these, institutions would lack the structure and function necessary to provide the educational needs of students. Eventually, policies are key for the success of a school, and provides many other privileges provided they are written well and kept up to date.
- School Management Software enables control of all the different activities including library management, class, sports, administration, etc. The use of automation improves the efficiency significantly.
- Administrators get the full benefit of using ERP. They can easily see everything from the eagle’s eye. They can also set permission to the different sections of the software. With proper access, they can make the most out of the access permission and keep valuable data secure.
- The administrator can also access student information anytime. They can change vital information and monitor any abnormalities in data. Moreover, the authorities can easily contact the student using the platform.
- Students also benefit from the school management software. They can access routine, academic curriculum and other forms of information from the portal. The plethora of information makes students agile, productive and well-informed. This way, they don’t lose any vital class, exams or seminars.
- The administrator can have full control over the different facets of the educational institute including admission, library, fee management, canteen management, payroll, etc.
- With increased automation, paperwork is almost eliminated from the day-to-day work process. Reports can also be generated with the help of a reporting module. Analytics can help administrators to learn more about how the organization works and create plans for the future.
- Students, administrators and anyone connected with the school administration get 24/7 access to information, from anywhere and anytime. School Management system is a boon in itself with a focus on making the management easier and user-friendly.